Microcreation has reached high levels of maturity in application design, frameworks, methodologies, tools and techniques on the Java framework and offers product development, project development, maintenance and support of Java-based applications.
Our Team brings to the table superior skills in J2EE, J2SE, J2ME, Web Services, Wireless & XML Technologies and has successfully delivered technically challenging desktop as well as Web 2.0 applications such as Retail Logistics Software, Payment Gateways, Unstructured Data Analysis Applications, Computational Informatics Software, Integration with and migration of Legacy Systems.
JAVA Skill Sets:
- Web 2.0: AJAX frameworks, Adobe Flex/Flash, Java Server Faces (JSF), Spring WebFlow, JBoss Seam.
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks: Hibernate, iBATIS, EJB3
- Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, BEA Weblogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Resin, SUNOne, Oracle 9i AS
- Integration Technologies: WebSphere MQ Series, WebSphere Message Broker/MQSI, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services
- IDE: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD)/WebSphere Studio Application Developer, IntelliJ IDEA, Net Beans, Borland JBuilder, Oracle J Developer
- Web Servers: Apache, Sun One, and Netscape
- Collaboration: Microsoft Exchange 2007, Enterprise Exchange, Microsoft Conferencing Server, Workflow Designer
- Portals Servers: BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere.