Our approach ensures the application is custom-made to your exact needs and operates with your current systems. We can develop a new application, enhance an existing one, or migrate to a new platform. Our user experience experts and information architects ensure usability is a key part of every application.
At the completion of the project, we train your users and support personnel and provide the information that enables you to take charge of the application.
Microcreation delivers applications designed for your specific needs. Our Assured Performance delivery methodology ensures predictable outcomes, minimizes risk, and delivers results on time and on budget.
Applications are the lifeblood of your organization’s operations. We develop without risk through the Microcreation’s delivery model. We will help you implement, develop or modify applications to ensure alignment with organizational needs and objectives and no matter the demand.
Empower your organization with efficient applications that match your goals. Microcreation provides the combination of industry, technology, and multi-platform expertise that is critical to successfully developing software applications. Our approach uses service-oriented principles, development processes, and the appropriate combination of resources to ensure the success of your project.
The reusable frameworks we employ ensure projects run smoothly. Our in-house R&D department has worked on individual engagements. Our broad technology expertise, coupled with well-established development and delivery processes, ensures that the quality of the software products we deliver reaches our clients outlooks.
Microcreation is a full-scale software engineering services help product companies with their R&D at every stage of the product lifecycle including:
- We help with product concept, business cases and product release planning with business requirements analysis.
- Long-term collaboration with independent service vendors. We understand their requirements and able to launch new products and new versions quickly.
- By ensuring faster time-to-market, wereduce the overall cost of the product development lifecycle for its clients.
- Improving time-to-market and reducing R&D lifecycle time.
- Controlling product lifecycle costs.
- Diminishing risks when launching new products.